Tuesday 1 January 2013

To begin with

This is the block we are looking at purchasing:

As you can see it is more or less completely flat. You may also notice the fact that the block itself does not face north but this merely means that it sits at an angle to the kerb. I kind of like this fact, I just have to see how council like the garage....and hope they do. You can also see that it isn't an established area but this is what we can afford and at 56,000 for 617m2 to call my own, I'm not too worried. 

My floor plan for the block thus far is :



A little something like this. Still open for changes and tweaks, especially with the ease of using this app called Floorplans. So easy to use then anything I tried to get on the computer and infinitely cheaper. Obviously a draftsman will do the final plans but for now I am using this. Obviously not all cabinetry and furniture are accurate but it gives you a visual idea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment