Wednesday 23 January 2013

A bit of inspiration

These are some photos that I have found best represent the layout and style of my rooms (thanks pinterest)

Kitchen! (stainless bench, no side or upper cupboards and lights in cream not grey)













This is the style of hallway furniture I want with the little counter to put keys down on and mail and then the bench seat next door for doing shoes and popping down bags. Also the hooks above.























This is more the colour scheme for my hallway with the wood-look tiles and neutral colours and more eclectic decor.





















I'm amazed I even found this because it is exactly the same as my bathroom layout except I will have a built in bath, not a clawfoot and the vanity will be on the other side and the loo room will intrude where the vanity is but I meant more the doorless shower and the positioning next to the bath. Perfect! Well believe me it is the closes I have come to finding a similar layout!



No comments:

Post a Comment