Thursday 12 December 2013

Earthworks have begun! It's happening!!

Hi all!
So the earthworks have indeed gotten underway, they're really wanting to deliver this slab by Christmas which is phenomenal. 2 days after the fence went up I walked up to the block to see if there was anything happening and sure enough, there was a dude with a bobcat.

The photos are ones I took on my phone so sorry about the quality but as you can see they had built up the back bit with gravel and were starting to cut into the front.
Then yesterday I went up with the in laws to see that they had finished all that and were getting set up to frame the slab! It's all going so quickly, it's amazing.

We're signing a new lease next week for our rental for 6 months and I'm crossing all my fingers that it will be the last lease we ever sign and we'll be able to move directly into our very own house.

No comments:

Post a Comment