Saturday 22 June 2013

Waiting!

Not impressed with the engineering firm. It took 2 weeks for them just to organize the fee proposal and I have had no reply to my request for a completion date. The only reason I'm staying is because they knocked off $600 for having previously viewed the site etc. No doubt it will be another week before they have the engineering plans ready and then, finally, can submit to council.

Holyshit. So many delays. After council there is only one more step which is to get final approval from the bank and then hey, we'll be building! I've said this before though. Oh we only have to get the drawings done and then we're almost there. Oh the drawings are done, won't be long now. Never ends. That is the pain of building! I'm sure as soon as those temporary fences go up, we'll be happy as larks. Until then I continue feeling disgruntled.

No comments:

Post a Comment